At EchoData, we are dedicated to being good stewards of the environment, contributing to the long term health of the communities in which we live and work. We remain committed to establishing a corporate culture of sustainability to help ensure that everyone at our company can continue to take pride in what we do and the way we do it.
- Recycling of all used corrugated boxes, paperboard and related materials used in our warehousing and fulfillment processes;
- Recycling of all office paper products including magazines, copy paper and cardboard; and
- Recycling of all soda containers, bottles, glass and other recyclables consumed by our employees.
- EchoData employ the use of paper dunnage water soluble peanuts, no foam unless required by a client or need.
- Energy efficient T5 lighting systems with motion sensor activation, minimizing energy usage in our warehouse and office areas.
HOW DOES ECHODATA HELP THE ENVIRONMENT AND HELP HORSES SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT?
Funny question, right? Well, EchoData processes hundreds of thousands of packages, so recycling of used corrugated materials is a significant part of managing this business. Our used corrugated materials are converted valuable horse bedding for Amish farmers. We sleep better at night knowing all of this used corrugated is being recycled and most importantly so do the horses!