Current positions are listed below, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please note your contact name and position type.
EchoData is an equal opportunity employer.
EchoData Services, Inc., is an INC 5000 company and one of the leading third party fulfillment companies in the mid-Atlantic region. With facilities in New Holland, PA and New Castle, DE, we are seeking an experienced Sales Support Business Analyst to join our New Castle, DE office. Our clients are eCommerce and B2B companies located throughout the US and internationally.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment with a growing company, you should consider applying for this position.
The ideal candidate will gather important operational and sales data and compile it into reports our staff and clients can use. Analyze key performance indicators to make the organization more effective and efficient. Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate complex business data into meaningful and actionable information that supports sales development and improves operational processes. The business analyst will enhance client/prospect relationships with a key role in developing and facilitating presentations and proposals for new and on-going client agreements.
- Assist in formulating standard proposals in conjunction with team members and various functional groups.
- Implement a comprehensive plan for each project and hold regular stakeholders meetings to keep all interested parties updated on progress.
- Identify business trends utilizing historical and forecast data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to stakeholders and then follow-up on all results.
- Collaborate with sales, IT and operations to facilitate new client onboarding and process improvements to ongoing operations.
- Communicate to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group, i.e. clear details, critical timeframes and expectations.
Provide support to the sales team by performing a number of key tasks, including but not limited to:
- Prepares/Assists with quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers.
- Maintains quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Maintains sales presentations, costing tools and applications.
- Develops sales and technical presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of company activities and industry trends.
- Presentation Skills
- Technical/Analytical Capacity
- Customer/Client Focus
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business, information management, analytics, operations or other related discipline or associate’s degree and related experience
At least three years of associated work experience in business development, information management, analytics, operations or other related discipline or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Proficient in database concepts and data manipulation
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Strong experience in project management, sales support or client services
This is a full time, salaried position with flexible starting hours available. In addition to holiday and vacation pay, our benefits include medical, dental vision and life insurance with a company contribution for individual and family coverage. We also provide a 401K plan with a company match.
EchoData is an equal opportunity employer committed to caring for our clients and our employees.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Posted: June 2018