ECHODATA IS HIRING!
EchoData Group, with fulfillment facilities in New Holland, PA and New Castle, DE is one of the leading third party fulfillment companies in the region.
- Looking for an exciting and rewarding position in the eCommerce industry?
- For a company who truly cares for its employees and provides a supportive team oriented environment?
- Positions that offer valuable experience, skills training and opportunities for growth in a quickly expanding industry?
- Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits and overtime pay to enhance & grow your income?
- Wait, you also like the idea of end of year Bonuses too?
- EchoData is looking for great people to join our team in our New Holland, PA location!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please note your contact name and position type.
EchoData is an equal opportunity employer.
FULFILLMENT GROUP LEADER:
A Fulfillment Group Leader at EchoData is an active and diverse position responsible for supporting the daily needs of eCommerce brands. This position provides tremendous learning opportunities as well as growth in income and responsibility level.
- Learn and manage key safety, procedural, planning and operational processes that support a successful eCommerce fulfillment environment.
- Oversee, train and support fulfillment team(s) to achieve daily and monthly targets.
- Manage production lines and fulfillment processes to drive operational efficiencies
- Execute inventory management best practices such as cycle counting, inventory records and cycle counting of products.
- Cross-training and opportunities to work in different parts of the operations.
- Flexible opportunities for overtime or weekend hours based on your schedule.
Experience in the following is a plus, but if you are positive, motivated and fast learner we are looking for you!
- Preparation and shipping of eCommerce orders
- Returns processing and inspecting inbound goods
- Inventory management or related experience
- Ability to handle and move boxes in excess of 40 lbs.
- Ability to perform computer functions in Microsoft Excel and ability to learn EchoData’s proprietary fulfillment systems.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills, detail orientated, proactive attitude and self-driven.
EchoData Group is seeking an experienced Program Manager to support the needs of on our key eCommerce brands.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Customer Service position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be proactive, multi task and prioritize in fast pace work environment
- Professionalism in dealing with clients and internal staff
- Experience with MS Office Basics Applications, with knowledge of Excel
- Mathematical skills for utilization in day to day order calculations
- Ability to communicate service and product capabilities to internal and external clients
- Previous experience working with electronic devices such as cellular phones and tablets a plus.
- Managing day to day needs of a key eCommerce brand who ships to consumer and wholesale channels.
- Train and meet periodically with team members regarding ongoing project requirements
- Provide internal and external clients with clear project timelines and expectations
- Coordinate and troubleshoot the production, scheduling and delivery of finished goods and raw materials
- Develop and provide project quotes based on established client pricing structures
- Administer workflows that maintain an accurate and organized inventory
- Complete incoming inspections of client materials as necessary
- Develop and implement process improvement to streamline supply chain activities
- Develop and maintain appropriate records, logs, and additional administrative paperwork required for the management of assigned projects
- Identify and recommend areas for process improvement to assure client satisfaction
- Utilize standard escalation policies and procedures to insure the highest level of service to all client accounts
- Utilize formal reporting process to document errors with process, systems, or personnel
- Participate in the development and reporting of daily account metrics
- Participate in the development, auditing, and execution of client and corporate pricing structures and invoices
- Participate in the development and maintenance of department and client standard operating procedures
- The primary function of the Operations Administrator will be to work with the employees/department leads, oversee the operation and managing activities on a daily basis.
- To have a thorough understanding of all related operations and work closely with Team Leads and Fulfillment operators to make sure they have the tools and resources required to complete their obligations.
- Ensure that daily commitments are met at the targeted labor to revenue and accuracy measures as outlined by the department manager.
- Possess strong computer and communication skills and have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook as well as the basic functions of Cell Phone and Tablet operating systems, and applications.
- Multitask and manage priorities as well as delegate while maintaining accountability for the timely completion the related tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Operations Administrator must be able to handle several duties and responsibilities on an ongoing and daily basis:
- Work in and maintain a team environment where all departments work together and team members feel valued.
- Work through staff challenges to see that company policy is being followed.
- Be available for overtime and flexible with start/end times.
- Implement and drive the most efficient processes and measure productivity.
- Maintain a fulfillment accuracy rate of 99.8%
- Measure/Maintain targeted labor efficiency rates
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment
- Work with Account Management to overcome challenges that the client presents.
- Cross-training staff to work in other departments when necessary.
- Meet or exceed our client’s expectations in regards to order processing and service.
- Have a full understanding and use of the tools/system.
- Display a level of pro-activity that meets our client’s expectations, both Internal and External.
- Be a problem solver for the department and work with other departments on operations challenges.
- Assist in the completion of employee reviews and coaching.
- Experience and knowledge leading or supervising others
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
Excellent communication skills, detail orientated, proactive attitude, and self-driven. Ability to manage and handle staffing challenges to ensure that all EchoData policies are being followed.