For Immediate Release
EchoData Group Completes Expansion Plans Into PA Fulfillment Center
COATESVILLE, PA, October 11, 2012 — EchoData Group, a full-service fulfillment and distribution company headquartered in Coatesville, Pa. will complete expansion plans from one of its two Coatesville facilities into its state of the art New Holland, Pa. fulfillment and distribution center.The New Holland facility, located at 121 North Shirk Road will compliment EchoData’s corporate headquarters in Coatesville.
“This addition marks another major milestone for EchoData and its valued clients,” said Jon Roberts, VP of Sales & Marketing for EchoData. “The two facilities combined offer us ample space for existing client growth and new partnerships.”
Some of the features of the New Holland facility include:
- 121,000 sq. ft. of total space, with 20,000 sq. ft. of temperature controlled storage and fulfillment
- 50,000 sq. ft. of high bay storage area, narrow aisle racked accommodating 10,000 pallet positions
- Completely wireless network infrastructure
- Brighter and more energy efficient, motion activated T5 warehouse lighting
- Security features including restricted access control, secure storage and 24/7 video surveillance
- ESFR (Early Suppression Fast Response) Sprinkler Systems
- 30 dock doors with cross-docking capabilities
EchoData is also combining two of its facilities in New Castle, Del. into one state-of-the-art fulfillment center just a short drive from the previous facilities. The company plans to be completely transitioned by the end of October.
About EchoData Group
EchoData Group is a full service fulfillment company, helping businesses manage their mission critical supply chain operations with lower cost and greater efficiency. Since 1983, EchoData has been the fulfillment and supply chain logistics partner for clients across a wide range of industries and markets. For more information call 1-800-511-3870 or visit www.echodata.com.