For Immediate Release
EchoData Group Consolidates DE Facilities Into One Fulfillment Center
COATESVILLE, PA, October 11, 2012 — EchoData Group, a full-service fulfillment and distribution company headquartered in Coatesville, Pa. is consolidating two of its facilities in New Castle, Del. and moving operations to a more modern fulfillment center just minutes from its previous locations.
“This move marks another milestone for EchoData and its valued clients,” said Jon Roberts, VP of Business Development for EchoData. “The strategic decision to consolidate our facilities will allow us to enhance our technology and streamline operations.”
Some of the features of the new 70,000 sq.ft. facility, located in the Boulden Interchange Park, 15 Boulden Circle – Suite 200, New Castle, Del., include:
- Receiving, fulfillment, storage and assembly areas designed to flow more logically and efficiently
- Security features including restricted access control, secure storage and 24/7 video surveillance
- High bay storage areas with increased bulk storage capacity
- Brighter and more energy efficient, motion activated T5 warehouse lighting
- ESFR (Early Suppression Fast Response) Sprinkler Systems
- Increase from 5 dock doors to 12 dock doors
- Optional expansion into an additional 30,000 sq. ft. within the same building, including 5 additional dock doors.
EchoData also plans to transition one of its Coatesville, Pa. facilities into its New Holland, Pa. fulfillment center. The company plans to be completely transitioned by the end of October.
About EchoData Group
EchoData Group is a full service fulfillment company, helping businesses manage their mission critical supply chain operations with lower cost and greater efficiency. Since 1983, EchoData has been the fulfillment and supply chain logistics partner for clients across a wide range of industries and markets. For more information call 1-800-511-3870 or visit www.echodata.com.