WELCOME TO ECHODATA GROUP
EchoData Group is a mission critical fulfillment partner delivering integrated logistics services and supply chain solutions. We support complex order fulfillment programs across multiple sales channels to meet the demands of today’s competitive marketplace. Our strategic fulfillment locations in Pennsylvania, Delaware and Southern California enable clients to reduce time and cost to market.
EchoData offers a comprehensive suite of services combining expert order fulfillment, eCommerce integration, logistics solutions, state of the art facilities and real time reporting to deliver a powerful range of solutions. We will improve accuracy, lower costs and drive measurable improvements to your business.
- Pick and Pack Fulfillment – B2B, B2C, Retail and Wholesale Channels
- Systems Integration – Real time API or batch integration with shopping carts and back end legacy platforms
- Retail and eCommerce Integration – EDI integration with traditional and online retailers for end user drop ship, DC and store distribution
- Warehousing and Inventory Management – Secure storage and warehousing of inventory
- Returns Processing – Processing customer returns, restocking and daily reporting
- Print and Packaging Services – Packaging, collateral and printing of support materials
- High-Touch Support– Dedicated Account Management teams ready to support your daily order needs
- Real Time Reporting – Automated and web based reporting through eLink
- Shipping Expertise – Custom shipping logic, carrier discounts, zone skipping and package consolidation.
Delivering high quality order fulfillment services to eCommerce, Retail and B2B requires experience, strong systems and customization. Learn how EchoData manages the complex needs of our clients’ fulfillment programs.
With multiple fulfillment facilities and hundreds of thousands of square feet of warehouse storage, EchoData can add the capability and capacity you need for your growing business.
EchoData Group offers its customers the ability to fulfill products through direct to consumer, business to business, retail and wholesale channels. Learn more about our order fulfillment expertise across these channels.