EDI ORDER PROCESSING
EchoData integrates EDI order processing for customers shipping into the retail channel. We can integrate an end to end automated solution directly with trading partners; or perform order processing through a 3rd party system or a retailer partners EDI portal. We generate UCC128 labels, implement retailer routing guides and manage deliveries within prescribed ship windows.
Our in-house EDI support team has proven experience to ensure that we meet all specific requirements of your retail partners.
- EDI 850 is a Purchase Order transaction set, used to place an order for goods or services. The 850 generally provides the same information you would find in a paper Purchase Order (PO) document, including: Item, prices, qty ordered; Shipping details; Payment terms; Discounts
- EDI 997 Functional Acknowledgement – to confirm receipt of the EDI 850
- EDI 810 Invoice – to replace the traditional paper-based invoice
- EDI 856 Advance Ship Notice – to describe the contents of each shipment and how items were packed.
- EDI 855 Order Acknowledgement – sent in response to the EDI 850 to confirm you can meet the requirements set in the purchase order
- EDI 860 Order Change Request – sent to request an update to the details on the original purchase order
EDI Integration with Commerce Partners Includes:
Retailer EDI Experience Includes: